Black and Gold is over for another year and we really can’t say thank you enough!
To our sponsors, auction donors, guests and volunteers, you made the evening another huge success/
Stay tuned as we announce the grand totals from the evening! All proceeds support education programming and exhibitions at the Gallery.
Save the date for 19 October 2017! We look forward to seeing you then!
We are seven short days away from a night that has been six decades in the making!
Tickets are being distributed electronically and you will have your ticket no later than Monday – we promise! Haven’t got a ticket yet? We only have a few tickets left so call to reserve yours – 519-579-5860, x221.
There is so much to look forward to at this year’s gala:
- a new space thanks to Bingemans
- the retro-inspired cocktail hour sponsored by Bush-Henderson Investment Team featuring a photobooth
- live music with The Kensie Jazz Band
- a delicious sit-down dinner followed by a dessert buffet
- expanded live auction featuring charity auctioneer Martin Julien
- amazing silent auction items (you can peruse the full list in the Silent Auction Preview)
- wonderful art from artists here in Waterloo Region and across Canada
- the Table Top Art Activity
- and last but certainly not least our very special MC, Rio Olympian and Two Time Pan Am Gold Medallist, Mandy Bujold
We look forward to celebrating sixty years of connecting people and ideas through art and having a successful evening in support of the Gallery’s programming and exhibitions for the next sixty!
Thank you in advance for your support – we look forward to seeing you next week!
Have you had a look at the art available at this year’s Black and Gold Gala? It’s a beautiful collection of diverse works from artists across Canada and right here in Kitchener-Waterloo.
We are grateful for the generosity of so many artists.
Like last year, we are offering the works through an online auction in advance of the Gala. You can start bidding on your favourites today or use the “buy now” feature if you just can’t wait until the 20th!
The art auction proceeds support the 100+ programs and exhibitions that happen every year at KWAG.
There are still a few tickets left for this year’s event and we would love to see you there!